Welcoming Fall with this No Bake Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake. Made with pumpkin puree, delicious pumpkin pie spice, cream cheese, skinny syrup layered with crunchy graham cracker for the crust. It’s light, low calorie and absolutely delicious!
My two favorite things – something quick and sweet. I love that I don’t have to wait for this to set in the fridge or bake in the oven. A lot of the time, I also don’t have time to make an extravagant dessert. Something so simple yet so delicious always satisfies my sweet tooth.
So good, I even made it again. I previously made a No Bake Strawberry Protein Cheesecake back in January. It’s been my holy grail until I came up with the Fall version of it.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Vanilla Light and Fit Greek Yogurt – These are my favorite yogurts. I love the strawberry cheesecake and banana cream one the best.
- Pumpkin Puree – I get this from my local grocery store. This doesn’t have too much flavor but it mixes well with the Skinny Syrup.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – I got mine from Amazon.
- Cream Cheese – Make sure the cream cheese is softened so it’s easy to mix.
- Pumpkin Spice Skinny Syrup – My holy grail. Skinny syrup is zero sugar, zero calories but one hundred percent has my heart. I literally love this stuff. If you’ve been following me from the beginning, you know it’s what I’ve used from day one. I originally would pick up their seasonal syrups at Home Goods or TJ Max but once I found out they had an online store, I haven’t gone back. They have SO many flavors online that I’ve never seen before. Even a Cinnamon Dolce which Starbucks got rid of! If you use my code JanelleR at checkout, you can get a free syrup on orders over $35 but even if you don’t, please check out their site. You will find yourself debating between 20 syrups you want and a need.
- Graham Cracker – I just purchase regular graham cracker at the store.
- Mixing Bowl Set – I absolutely love these. They come in all different sizes and I have definitely put them to use. My favorite set of bowls. It’s always great to have a matching set as well.
Full details, instructions and macros are down below.
More Protein Friendly Desserts
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these macro friendly protein packed desserts.
- No Bake Strawberry Protein Cheesecake
- Whipped Cottage Cheese Fruit Dip
- Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Fluff
- Peanut Butter Cup Protein Fluff
- Creamy Pumpkin Protein Shake
- Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- Banana Bread Protein Muffins
No Bake Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake
Take two small mixing bowls and add your light and fit vanilla greek yogurt.
Next, add 1 tablespoon of softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice skinny syrup.
Set the bowl aside. In another small bowl, crush up half of your graham crackers. This will act as your crust.
Then, pour your cheesecake mixture over your crust. Set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Top with the other half of your crumbled graham cracker and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 175
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 5g8%
- Total Carbohydrate 27g9%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Protein 7g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.