A Pumpkin Pie Espresso Martini a day, keeps the stress away. This pumpkin flavored espresso martini is perfect for girls night, a fancy party cocktail or even Thanksgiving night. This is definitely a cocktail that has a wow factor. It’s so easy to make yet people are so intrigued by it.
These past two year, espresso martinis have been all the buzz. The talk of the town. Definitely still are but let’s up their game a bit and add all of our favorites – pumpkin.
Pumpkin Pie Espresso Martini
- Espresso – I recommend getting a blend with vanilla or caramel notes. It will go wit the martini better.
- Swerve Brown Sugar – You can use regular or light brown sugar, even some brown sugar syrup. I like to use swerve – it’s one of my favorite zero calorie sugar substitutes. I also love Splenda as well.
- Vanilla Vodka – It’s best with vanilla vodka but it’s not necessary. Can I tell you a secret? You can even use tequila. I know it sounds funny but you can’t taste the difference one bit. So if you’re a tequila over vodka kind of person, be my quest and use that tequila. I suggest a silver tequila.
- Pumpkin Coffee Creamer – They have tons of pumkin flavored coffee creamers at Target or Walmart!
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – You can find this on Amazon, Trader Joe’s or the grocery store. I’m not 100% sure if they have it in stock all the time so if you don’t want to make a trip to the store, I’d suggest purchasing on Amazon.
Tools you’ll need:
- Shaker Cup – I love this one because it comes with the shaker, measuring jigger and spoon. It’s affordable and it’s the perfect starter kit to make so many cocktails. Especially during the holiday season – this is the best time to have it to make all the fun cocktails.
- Nespresso – This is the nespresso machine I use and I absolutely love it. I quite literally could not live without it. Peter initially bought me the one where you have to ground the beans, nope! I’m sorry, I don’t have time for that. I love this one and would 100% recommend it if you’re in the market for a good quality espresso machine.
- Martini Glasses – I think everyone needs a set of martini glasses. Perfect for girls night or even date night. It’s giving sex in the city vibes in my very much suburban home. A girl can pretend, okay?
Lover of all things Pumpkin? Here’s some more recipes:
- No Bake Pumpkin Protein Cheesecake
- Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Pumpkin Baked Oats
- Pumpkin Pie Moscow Mule (Sounds weird but SO GOOD. I swear)
Love these Pumpkin Pie Espresso Martinis?
I love to see you all make my recipes! If you decide to make these, please tag me, @janellerohner on Instagram or Facebook so I can repost you!
Pumpkin Pie Espresso Martini
First, set your glasses in the freezer to chill.
Brew your double espresso pod.
Next, stir in the brown sugar to the hot espresso to mix well.
Add ice to your shaker followed by all your ingredients.
Pour into your two martini glasses, top with pumpkin pie spice and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 250
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 2g4%
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5g3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.