I know soup season is slowly coming to an end but enjoy this Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili year around. It’s low calorie, creamy, and packed with flavor. Top with crunchy crushed tortilla chips, fresh cilantro, lime and avocado.
This soup is such a comfort food. As you know, I’m a huge fan of crockpot dinners. As someone who is always trying to make meals quick and with the least amount of effort most days, it comes in handy. Throw everything in and dinner is ready when you get home from work. Easy peasy. It’s ALMOST like you have a little helper. You give the crockpot all the ingredients and then she makes everything for you. I love her.
I see kids on TikTok complaining about crockpot dinners but I’m sorry – your mom must not be making good things in there. My recipes always turn out so good. Like my Honey Sriracha Chicken, Mississippi Pot Roast, Corned Beef or Healthy Chili. I do plan to share more crockpot recipes!
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Crockpot – Guys, please. You should already have this! Or am I just addicted to buying kitchen items? No, you actually need this. It will literally save your life on days you don’t want to cook the family dinner and are exhausted. If you’re a working mom, I know your pain. We are in this together. Dramatic? A little but very much accurate.
- Chicken Breast – You can also swap these out for chicken thighs if you would like. Please note that the macros will change. I choose chicken breast because I like them and they are a leaner meat that fit better with my macros.
- Yellow Onion – Yellow onions are best for cooking where white onions are better raw for things like pico de gallo.
- Chicken Broth – The best way to up your protein is to use bone broth.
- Northern Beans – Please do not forget to drain and rinse your beans.
- Heavy Whipping Cream – This can also be swapped out for half and half.
- Diced Green Chiles, 1 Mild 1 Spicy
- Fat Free Cream Cheese
- Garlic, fresh
- Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
How to divide it into 6 servings
Making meals in the crockpot is so easy and convenient but after, it can be difficult to know how much a serving is. Once your soup is ready, add a storage container to your food scale, zero it out, add all the soup in, weigh it and divide by 6. After you weigh it, you can now weigh how much a serving size is and after it cools, pop it into the fridge.
How to reheat:
Add your soup to a sealed container and store in the fridge. When you’re ready to reheat, add to the microwave for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. It’s just as good as it was fresh. Top with fresh toppings and enjoy!
Try out this recipe?
So, did you try out this recipe? I’d love to see you recreate it. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook so I can see.
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
First, add in your chicken, all your spices, onion, garlic, chicken broth, beans, corn, green chiles and mix. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Add in your cilantro, cream cheese, heavy whipping cream and cook for 15 more minutes on high.
Serving Size 1 Bowl
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 425kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 17g27%
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4g10%
- Dietary Fiber 7.3g30%
- Protein 29.6g60%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.