You are going to love this Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup. It’s creamy, flavorful and packed with protein – perfect for a chilly night in.
This soup is such a comfort food. As you know, I’m a huge fan of crockpot dinners. As someone who is always trying to make meals quick and with the least amount of effort most days, it comes in handy. Throw everything in and dinner is ready when you get home from work. Easy peasy. It’s ALMOST like you have a little helper. You give the crockpot all the ingredients and then she makes everything for you. I love her.
I see kids on TikTok complaining about crockpot dinners but I’m sorry – your mom must not be making good things in there. My recipes always turn out so good. Like my Honey Sriracha Chicken, Mississippi Pot Roast, Corned Beef or Healthy Chili. I do plan to share more crockpot recipes!
Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Crockpot – Guys, please. You should already have this! Or am I just addicted to buying kitchen items? No, you actually need this. It will literally save your life on days you don’t want to cook the family dinner and are exhausted. If you’re a working mom, I know your pain. We are in this together. Dramatic? A little but very much accurate.
- Chicken Breast – You can also swap these out for chicken thighs if you would like. Please note that the macros will change. I choose chicken breast because I like them and they are a leaner meat that fit better with my macros.
- Yellow Onion – Yellow onions are best for cooking where white onions are better raw for things like pico de gallo.
- Frozen Veggies – I used whatever was in my fridge but pot pie typically includes peas, carrots and green beans.
- Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Gravy Mix
- Salt and Pepper
How to divide it into 6 servings
Making meals in the crockpot is so easy and convenient but after, it can be difficult to know how much a serving is. Once your soup is ready, add an storage container to your food scale, zero it out and add all the soup in, weigh it and divide by 6. After you weigh it, you can now weigh how much a serving size is and after it cools, pop it into the fridge.
How can I make this a meal?
Easy! It’s up to you. Pair with a biscuit or pie crust sprinkled on top. You can also pair it with a nice, simple side salad.
How to reheat:
Add your soup to a sealed container and store in the fridge. When you’re ready to reheat, add to the microwave for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. It’s just as good as it was fresh.
Try out this recipe?
Crockpot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
First, add your chop onions.
Next, add your onions to the crockpot and add the chicken on top.
Pour in your cream of chicken and mushroom soup cans with gravy mix, water, salt and pepper.
Cook on high 4-6 hours.
After about 4-5 hours, remove chicken, shread and add back into the crockpot with the frozen veggies and cook the remaining hour.
Serve with a grands biscuit or pie crust crumbles on top.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 11g17%
- Total Carbohydrate 21g8%
- Protein 51.5g103%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.