Macro Friendly Food at Chick Fil A when you’re wanting to stay on track but are out and about and need something quick. Chick Fil A has a variety of macro friendly meals and it’s delicious!
People, especially us moms, are constantly running around and we don’t always have time or remember to bring snacks. Sometimes eating out is the best and easiest option. That’s okay. Step one, don’t feel guilty about it – ever. If you’re planning to go out with the girls or your spouse for a special dinner and want to plan ahead, I wrote a whole blog post on How to Plan your Macros for the Day. I like to add in my “non-negotiables” first and work my day around that.
Don’t ever let people make you feel bad for eating out. Counting your macros is about food freedom and balance. Everything is okay in moderation.
Macro Friendly Food at Chick Fil A
A Few Tips
There’s days where we want to not track a meal or get the fries and burger, and that’s perfectly okay. Other days we want to do the best we can while out and about. Start by making easy swaps – fruit instead of fries, a small fry instead of a large, mix half of the salad dressing with a little water or ordering grilled chicken instead of fried. It’s the small steps you take while still eating food you love that makes this process successful!
Interested in counting macros but don’t know where to start?
I actually have a Macros 101 Beginners Course! This will be a one time purchase and you will understand everything you need to know, as a beginner, counting their macros. This course will literally change your life and the way you view food.
Creating a balanced lifestyle is so important and understanding it’s okay to fit your favorite foods in your “lifestyle” is key. I went from eating 1,200 calories to 2,200 calories and actually lost more weight, gained muscle and completely changed my body composition. I discovered muscles I didn’t even know I had!
- Intro, 5 Lessons and Outro Video
- Lose, gain OR maintain weight
- Macro Worksheet
- 3 Sample Days
- Food list
- Access to private Facebook Group for $9.99/month
- Pre-recorded class that you can work at your own pace
Ready to experience food freedom? Click here for more information.
Egg White Grilled
- Calories 290 / Protein 27g / Fat 7g / Carbs 31g
- Calories 140 / Protein 5g / Fat 1g / Carbs 29g
Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Calories 280 / Protein 14g / Fat 9g / Carbs 35g
Medium Fruit Cup
- Calories 60 / Protein 1g / Fat 0g / Carbs 15g
Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Calories 320 / Protein 28g / Fat 6g / Carbs 41g
6 count Chick-fil-a Nuggets
- Calories 190 / Protein 20g / Fat 9g / Carbs 8g
8 count Grilled Nuggets
- Calories 130 / Protein 25g / Fat 3g / Carbs 1g
12 Count Grilled Nuggets
- Calories 200 / Protein 25g / Fat 4.5g / Carbs 2g
Cobb Salad with Grilled Nuggets
- Calories 420 / Protein 40g / Fat 20g / Carbs 21g
Grilled Market Salad with Grilled Filet (Cold)
- Calories 310 / Protein 28g / Fat 12g / Carbs 25g
Grilled Market Salad with Grilled Nuggets
- Calories 340 / Protein 32g / Fat 13g / Carbs 25g
- Calories 160 / Protein 6g / Fat 10g / Carbs 13g
Cup of Chicken Noodle Soup
- Calories 120 / Protein 9g / Fat 3g / Carbs 16g
Cup Of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Calories 320 / Fat 10g / Carbs 36g / Protein 22g
Making your meal
Now, based on YOUR macros, because everyone is different, make a meal of these macro friendly options. Any of these options are great when trying to stay on track because they’re packed with protein and low calorie. Combine any you like to make a filling and nutritious meal for yourself.
There are other menu items that are perfectly okay to work into your macros as well, this is just a few options.