This Gift Guide for Her will have everything you need and more to provide the best gift to your bff, spouse, mom, sister, aunt, etc. Filled with cute, trendy clothes, skincare, haircare, and so much more.
Have you started your Holiday shopping yet? If not, you need to! Let’s plan together. I’ll be dropping gift guides for all the special people in your life this week. I already have a Gift Guide for Him live so be sure to check it out! It’s really good. Next up, all the lovely ladies in our lives! I love shopping for the other women in my life because it’s so easy. And, there are so many great things out there. Maybe too much? Somehow I have a long Christmas list this year.
I have been asking my followers, friends and family what they’d be interested in. I always think to buy someone something they want but wouldn’t usually buy themselves or haven’t had the chance to yet. Everyone has priorities and it may be something they really want but life gets in the way.
Gift Guide for Her
Now, let’s be honest – my entire account is dedicated to “the girls” so there are multiple albums you should browse depending on her likes and interests. Start with the gift guide and make your way to the other Lists I’ve created. I’ve highlighted a few of my favorites in bullet points but there is SO many more items you can browse through.
AMAZON GIFT GUIDE FOR HER→
- Fashion Favorites
- Obviously the best Bodysuit of all time.
- My Apple Watch Band that I wear 24/7.
- The cutest going out top.
- Fall & Winter Fashion Favorites
- The Girl Who Loves to Cook
- All Things Beauty – I get a lot of questions regarding my lash routine – it is those 3 mascaras. Start with primer, then Telescopic, and finish with Lash Paradise. The perfect trio to adding length and volume. And yes, you need the primer. I swear by these three.
- Shark Flexstyle is a dupe for the Dyson Airwrap and I heard it’s so much better! I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these. If there is someone you know who loves a voluminous hairstyle but didn’t want to purchase the (overpriced) Dyson, this is it.
- For My Fellow Nurses
- Fitness Favorites
- Lulu Lemon Jacket Dupe – Seriously my favorite jacket of all time. It will snatch you in all the right places and it is so soft and comfy.
- My Walking Pad I love. It’s so hard to decide on a big price item like this because they are all going to have good and bad reviews. I can say that this is a good quality walking pad and I’d recommend it to anyone who is home a lot or has a brutal winter.
- The Best Amazon Leggings – I am extremely picky about leggings. I really only like a few and those include Target, Old Navy and Pop Flex but these Amazon ones are right up there. I love them.
- My Home Items
LTK (Non-Amazon) GIFT GUIDE →
This includes all of my favorites that aren’t on Amazon. Which, most of them are. But, my entire LTK is things I love.
- This Whole Outfit – Even just as separate pieces they all need to be in your closet. The old navy tank I wear all the time, the Spanx leggings are just out of this world and the oversized black denim jacket is a favorite.
- Cutest Jumpsuit – I am going to Vegas next month to a Miranda Lambert concert and I’ll be wearing this. It’s so cute and you can style it so many different ways. Especially for the different seasons.
- My Lip Combo – Another FAQ of mine. This lip combo is my holy grail. I am obsessed. When I die, bury me in this lip lash combo of mine.