This Strawberry Peach Gin Mocktail will have you dreaming about warmer days. All the goodness of a regular cocktail except low calorie and no hangover.
I swear we are on our way to hot summer days again. Just a few more months so hang in there. I also need a few more months to get my “summer body” ready. I have found so much happiness counting macros and not restricting myself. If you want to learn more about macro counting, check out my macros 101 information.
Personally, I gave up drinking for my new fitness challenge but I also haven’t been wanting to drink a ton. I feel like at this point in my life I’m way too old for these hangovers. Is anyone else with me? Like, I can’t do it. On top of having the worst hangover of your life, you also have screaming kids in the background. All together makes for kind of the worst day ever. So I’ve asked myself, is the drinking worth it?
Plus, I would rather eat my calories! I get hungry and I feel like drinking can set me so behind in my chaotic life. With macros, cleaning my house, emails, work – I seriously spend like 2 days hungover. Now, I can have a couple drinks here and there and I’ll be fine or drink a mocktail. I really am starting to get on board with these mocktails – everyone loves a cute beverage. It’s not about cutting alcohol out of my life for good, just a much needed break and to have a mocktail once in a while. I also hear a lot about CBD drinks or even the zero proof alcohol and those are also a great option.
Strawberry Peach Gin Mocktail
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Strawberry Peach Juice
- Sparkling Water or Soda Water
- Optional Garnish: Pineapple, Lime and Mint
- Skinny Simple Syrup – As you know, I use Skinny Mixes almost every day and they have a zero sugar simple syrup that I love. Use code JanelleR at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase.
- Zero Proof Gin – I used Ritual’s zero proof gin but if you wanted to make this a cocktail, you can use actual rum. I like these because they add a little bit more flavor to the drink. It tastes like rum minus the burning down your throat. Now, when I tried them by themselves, would I drink it straight up? No. It needs to be mixed in a drink for me which I think is how you’re supposed to drink them anyways.
- Ultima Replenisher Mocktini – The pina colada flavor is delicious and was perfect for my mocktail. These are great for ultimate hydration, especially when you’re working out hard in the gym. I highly recommend these and the brand in general. It contains 6 key electrolytes and minerals your body needs whether you’re working out or hanging out. Drinking electrolyte powder provides enhanced hydration compared to plain water and helps your body function at its best.
Other mocktail recipes
- Pina Colada Mocktail
- Raspberry Nojito
- Blue Lagoon Mocktail
- Protein Pineapple Crush Refresher
Try out this recipe?
So, did you try out this recipe? I’d love to see you recreate it. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook so I can see.
Strawberry Peach Gin Mocktail
Add your gin alternative, simple syrup, strawberry peach juice, and ice to a shaker and shake well.
Add your mocktail to a cup with fresh ice, garnish with a strawberry, and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 45kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5g4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.