This Raspberry Mint Mojito Mocktail is delicious and the perfect addition to valentine’s day dinner or drinks at home. Refreshing, delicious and so easy to make.
Personally, I gave up drinking for my new fitness challenge but I also haven’t been wanting to drink a ton. I feel like at this point in my life I’m way too old for these hangovers. Is anyone else with me? Like, I can’t do it. On top of having the worst hangover of your life, you also have screaming kids in the background. All together makes for kind of the worst day ever. So I’ve asked myself, is the drinking worth it?
Plus, I would rather eat my calories! I get hungry and I feel like drinking can set me so behind in my chaotic life. With macros, cleaning my house, emails, work – I seriously spend like 2 days hungover. Now, I can have a couple drinks here and there and I’ll be fine or drink a mocktail. I really am starting to get on board with these mocktails – everyone loves a cute beverage. It’s not about cutting alcohol out of my life for good, just a much needed break and to have a mocktail once in a while. I also hear a lot about CBD drinks or even the zero proof alcohol and those are also a great option.
Raspberry Mint Mojito Mocktail
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mint Leaves
- Soda Water
- Zero Proof Rum – I used Ritual’s zero proof rum but if you wanted to make this a cocktail, you can use actual rum. I like these because they add a little bit more flavor to the drink. It tastes like rum minus the burning down your throat. Now, when I tried them by themselves, would I drink it straight up? No. It needs to be mixed in a drink for me which I think is how you’re supposed to drink them anyways.
- Simple Syrup – As you know I use Skinny Mixes almost every day and they have a zero sugar simple syrup that I love. Use code JanelleR at checkout for 10% off your entire purchase.
- A cute glass – These glasses on Amazon are to die for. They’re so cute. I also like to purchase glasses in at least 4 in case I have guests over and so I am not constantly looking for or cleaning glasses to use. I also found these that are a little cheaper.
- Muddler – You will definitely need a muddler and this one comes with a stirring spoon which is perfect.
- Optional: strainer – I say this is optional because you don’t necessarily have to strain it but some people like to. I am someone who doesn’t mind it so I keep the contents in.
Other mocktail recipes
Valentine’s Day recipes
- Low Calorie Marry Me Chicken
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Stuffed Cupcakes
- Sangria Mocktail
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Bark
- Cinnamon Red Hot Jello Shots
Try out this recipe?
So, did you try out this recipe? I’d love to see you recreate it. Also, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram, TikTok and Facebook so I can see.
Raspberry Mint Mojito Mocktail
In a tall glass, muddle lime wedges, raspberries, mint leaves, simple syrup, and rum alternative.
Add ice, top with soda water, stir and enjoy! Hangover free.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 19kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 0.6g1%
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7g6%
- Dietary Fiber 6.7g27%
- Protein 1g2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.