If you’re in a time crunch and need something quick and delicious, this low calorie Tortilla Pepperoni Pizza is perfect. It’s so quick – all you do is assemble, pop it in the air fryer and enjoy.
I’ve always been a thin crust loving gal, so I love this pizza! To me, I honestly don’t taste a huge difference between traditional crust and the tortilla. I like to use a low carb and low calorie tortilla because it tastes the same as a regular one. In my opinion, if the low calorie version of something tastes the same as the original, I will always pick the low calorie option. Not because I’m on a “diet” all the time, but I’d rather eat my calories in other items such as veggies or fruit. My meal will be packed with nutrients and keep me fuller for longer.
This meal is as equally delicious as a regular pizza and is so satisfying. I don’t feel bloated or sluggish after eating this whole pizza by myself either. If you have a few more minutes to spare, I’d add some more veggies or arugula.
Tortilla Pepperoni Pizza
Make it your own!
My favorite is pepperoni pizza but you can use whatever protein you’d like. It might sound kind of random, but pepperonis are a staple in my fridge. The girls and I love to take a few out to snack on real quick. Sloan and I love to pair ours with a small piece or cheese and sometimes add it to a cracker. I guess that’s the definition of an adult lunchable – now where’s the wine?
Best side to pair with Tortilla Pizza
As you can see from the photos, I ended up pairing it with my big ol’ simple salad. All it is is two handfuls of spinach, blue cheese crumbles and my white wine vinaigrette. You can pair it with any of my homemade sauces though! I used my homemade marinara as the pizza sauce and it turned out amazing.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Low Carb Mission Tortilla (Carb Balance)
- 100g Homemade Marinara
- 28g Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 30g Pepperoni Slices
- 2 tbsp Bolthouse Classic Ranch
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes for Taste
- First, air fry just your tortilla for about 4-5 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Now, assemble your pizza. I like to add a smidge of sauce and save the rest for dipping but that’s just my preference. Then, I layer my cheese, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
- Lastly, I add it back into the air fryer at 375 for another 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Tortilla Pepperoni Pizza
First, air fry just your tortilla for about 4-5 minutes at 375 degrees.
Now, assemble your pizza. I like to add a smidge of sauce and save the rest for dipping but that's just my preference. Then, I layer my cheese, pepperoni and Italian seasoning.
Lastly, I add it back into the air fryer at 375 for another 4-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Pair with a side salad and enjoy!
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 385kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 27g42%
- Total Carbohydrate 32g11%
- Dietary Fiber 17g68%
- Protein 20g40%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.