With Halloween approaching, this quick and easy Monster Munch Trail Mix is a must make. Pretzels, cheerios, corn chex, candy corn and reeses pieces mixed together with gooey, melted white chocolate.
Making this Halloween treat is SO EASY. My girls loved it too. I mean of course, it’s sweet, salty and absolutely delicious. All you have to do is add in all your dry ingredients to a bowl, add in your melted white chocolate and add it to some parchment paper to dry. It reminds me of rice crispy treats but not – a lot less effort and overall easier to make.
Monster Munch Trail Mix
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Corn Chex
- Reeses Pieces
- White Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Oil
- Halloween Sprinkles – These Halloween sprinkles from Amazon are so cute. Adding them in makes it extra spooky and fun.
- My Favorite Bowl Set – I think I’ve linked these in every single blog post since I’ve started. These are a staple in my kitchen accessories. They come in all sizes and are so versatile. I love them! Definitely a kitchen must have.
Make it your own
The first couple items can be swapped out for any of your favorites. I like to keep a balance of sweet and salty but you can swap them for anything similar. Recipes are always a suggestion and can always be customized to your liking! Of course, I think my way was the best and super yummy but I totally understand we all have different taste buds. Some like really sweet, others may like really salty.
If you’re going to serve it at a party or get together, be sure to cut it in advance. You can also cut it into squares, wrap it in some Halloween cellophane bags and have your kids take it to school to give it out to their classmates.
Additional Spooky Halloween Recipes
- Bloody Vodka Syringe Shots
- Skeleton Veggie Tray
- Bloody Cinnamon Roll Guts
- Frankenstein Feet Loaf
- Skinny Witches Brew
- Spooky Spaghetti Squash
- Terrifyingly Delicious Margarita
- Easy Chicken Stuffed Angry Pumpkin Bell Peppers
Try out this recipe?
Monster Munch Trail Mix
In a large mixing bowl, mix together your dry ingredients.
In a smaller bowl, add your white chocolate chips and coconut oil and warm in the microwave in 15 to 20 second increments. Stir in between until you reach a smooth consistency.
Add your chocolate mixture over your monster munch and mix together.
Optional - top with Halloween sprinkles.
I like to let this dry on top of parchment paper or cookie sheet, then serve!